You survived Monday, friends which means that you’ve earned the right to kick back, relax and enjoy another edition The Tuesday 10 while you take a break from battling your inbox for an hour!
As always, we’re sharing the 10 things we loved this week that you need to know about, which includes some awesomely affordable spring and summer style finds from Zara and H&M, a cool new coconut-filled makeup collection that we’re racing to Sephora to try, everything that’s set for release on Hulu, Netflix and Amazon in the month of May, every single detail of Meghan Markle’s expert beauty routine and so much more!
As always, keep the conversation going in the comments section so we can hear what discoveries you loved from the list this week and what you discovered and loved in the last week that we need to know about. Happy May!
Shop The Post
- Everything at Zara is kind of giving me life right now. I just snagged this woven black minaudière and I can’t wait to wear it with basically everything this summer. This ruffled floral top is spring perfection. This lightweight white midi dress will be my go-to summer dress because it’s just so versatile. I’ve had my eye on this black and white checked linen midi skirt and this pretty striped midi skirt. I love this adorable little pink striped top. And they have the most amazing (and insanely huge) selection of pretty white eyelet tops right now that all need to get in my closet ASAP. Loving this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one and this one.
- One of the only things that I regularly watch on YouTube is Vogue’s 73 Questions series. It’s so much fun! Recently they featured British model Rosie Huntington-Whitley on 73 Questions and I loved it because it was shot in her L.A. home and her home is absolutely stunning. Light, bright, airy and feminine, with so many unique and beautiful touches throughout. A must-see for home decor lovers!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty just launched a new collection of beauty products called the Coconut Fantasy Collection that revolves around one of the trendiest and most versatile ingredients in the skincare, haircare and health space right now — coconut. I’ve been searching far and wide for a new setting powder that’s not as chalky as the one I’ve been using for years, and the collection’s Finish-Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder that uses five forms of coconut and cocoa butter to set makeup with a soft-matte finish sounds ah-maz-ing.
- If you’re as into espadrilles for spring and summer as I am, you don’t want to miss the new collaboration collection between Anthropologie and the best in the espadrilles biz, Soludos. I’m loving these cute blue pom platform espadrilles, these fun fringed slides, these embroidered floral espadrille mules and these embroidered floral platform sandals!
- Now that gorgeous weather is here to stay, we have outdoor living season on the brain! And so many outdoor living space makeover ideas on our mind. Don’t have the budget to do a total “out with the old, in with the new” revamp and looking for ways to make your current space and outdoor furniture work for you? Check out our post from last week on how we’re turning my sister’s beat up old outdoor lounge chairs into beautiful new backyard beauties with a gorgeous face lift courtesy of Calico Corners and updating her patio space on a budget! Want even more affordable outdoor living space inspo? Check out our other recent post about our DIY front porch rocking chair makeover!
- We’re not shy about our love for Pinterest, and the platform has recently implemented a ton of fun changes that make getting inspired and finding the exact inspiration your seeking so much easier. If you’re curious what people on Pinterest are pinning right now from our blog, check out the new “Activity” feed on our Pinterest profile! It looks like Home Decor, DIY How Tos and Style inspiration are top of mind for you guys now.
- Wondering what Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime delights are on the way for the month of May? Variety has you covered with their complete list of what’s coming to our 3 favorite streaming networks this month!
- It’s royal wedding month, and in celebration of all that is the impeccably dressed and styled American beauty that stole a prince’s heart, Meghan Markle, you have to read The Hollywood Reporter’s detailed breakdown of Ms. Markle’s beauty regimen! Seriously — they didn’t miss a detail on this one. They got the inside info on Ms. Markle’s makeup, skincare and haircare routines, the exact products she uses, where she gets her haircuts and facials and everything in between.
- I’m obsessed with DIY and design blog The House That Lars Built, and absolutely love the adorable creative behind the blog, Brittany Watson Jepsen. Her insanely cool DIY projects are the stuff that DIY dreams are made of (This DIY bead chandelier of hers that I pinned is #goals)! Luckily, there’s more of her creative genius to go around now that her beautiful new book, Craft the Rainbow is out for the world to enjoy! In it she shows you how to tackle some of the coolest DIY projects like playful party decorations, gorgeous paper flower bouquets, stunning wreaths, cards and so much more. If you love elevated, stylish crafting, you need this book.
- Design and fashion lovers unite! When I heard that a collaboration between bespoke wallpaper, digital print and textile designer/artist Anna Glover and affordable fashion purveyor H&M was happening, I knew it would be good. But I didn’t know that it would be this good! I absolutely love the prints, color combinations and easy breezy styles in this budget-friendly collection and have basically been living in these super soft high-waisted printed pull-on pants since I bought them. I’m also loving this beautiful blouse, these perfect white denim culottes, this pretty printed midi skirt, this summer-ready midi dress and this fun off-the-shoulder jumpsuit.