Oh hey, friends! For this week’s Tuesday 10 post I thought it would be fun to switch it up a little bit. Keep it spicy! Instead of listing 10 random things we loved over the last week, I thought I’d do all my ladies out there a favor and round up 10 sale finds that I’m absolutely loving from the sea of summer sales that are happening all around the web right now!
The summer sale action out there right now is serious and spans just about every genre – clothing, home decor, accessories, shoes, gadgets, and more in an effort for your favorite stores to clear out their spring and summer inventory and make room for the Back to School and fall madness, which will (shockingly) be here before we know it. From Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access to Amazon Prime Day to the plain old sale section at retailers you love, basically every retailer is on the sale train in some way.
It was tough to choose just 10 sale finds we need in our lives right now, but that’s just about the only parameter of the Tuesday 10 so I made sure to carefully curate the list to only include the best of the best and items that I think are either 1.) timeless warm-weather finds that you’ll be able to wear for years to come or 2.) that will transition right into fall once summer’s over. I love a good summer sale, but not if I’m only going to get a month of use out of whatever it is I’m buying. And we’re more into clearing out the clutter in our house right now than adding to it. Ya feel me?
Top 10 Summer Sale Finds
- This top from Anthropologie that I’m wearing in the pics has seriously turned out to be one of my favorite summer buys. It’s such a sweet, flattering style and it’s insanely comfortable. I love how relaxed, casual but also fun and funky it is with the embroidered puff sleeves, which can also be worn off the shoulder. Now that it’s on sale it’s a huge steal and I’ll definitely be wearing it throughout the fall, too!
- I got these jeans that I’m wearing in the pics this past spring (seen here, here and here) and I don’t think I’ve ever loved a pair of jeans more. They were sold out for a long time and now they’re back in basically ever size and on sale so… winning! They’re high-waisted, they’re such a flattering straight and relaxed cut and I cuff them a little bit at the bottom for a perfect ankle style. I’m pretty sure Chris wants to burn them because they’re one of two pairs of jeans I wear every other day, but if he does, I’ll just buy another pair… on sale!
- I’m trying to dip my toes into the “micro sunglasses” trend, and I’m actually really loving these affordable tortoise beauties from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Super cute and a totally doable introduction to the style.
- I’ve had my eye on these absolutely adorable polka dot and striped bow slide sandals, so I couldn’t be more elated that they’re finally on sale. They also have them in a pink and white color combo which is equally awesome.
- Though they’re still kind of a splurge even though they’re on sale, these perfect jeans from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are ah-maz-ing. I love everything about this style and feel like they’d seriously be flattering on anyone.
- These perfect nude and metallic criss-cross slide sandals have been sitting in my shopping cart for months now, so imagine my excitement when I saw that they’d gone on sale! These are such a beautiful, timeless find and you’ll definitely be pulling these out again to pair with just about everything next spring and summer.
- As you all know we’re really into casual, relaxed, lived-in, inviting home decor and that goes double when it comes to our bedding. And these relaxed, striped cotton-linen shams are all of that and more. I’m trying to find a way to work them into our bedding for our master bedroom makeover because they’re just so comfy-cozy and the color is perfect. Bedding dreams come true.
- I tried this simple ruffled sweater top on a while ago at Nordstrom and have been kicking myself ever since for not pulling the trigger right then and there. But now I’m glad I didn’t because it’s seriously discounted and available in every size on Madewell’s own site. Boom! I know it looks slightly boring in the pics, but I promise you it’s anything but. The soft fabric is so comfortable and has a great weight to it for transitioning into fall, it’s stretchy and hugs in all the right places, but the fabric is thick so it’s really flattering. It’s an instant classic!
- We mentioned this in our Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access post, but I have to mention it again here because I’m super excited about it. I’ve had a long-standing love affair with Dash & Albert rugs and basically all of my favorite styles like this one, this one, this one and this one are on sale right now at Nordstrom for the Anniversary Sale. If you don’t own one of these rugs, you need to.
- These leather Keds (seen here) are one of my favorite purchases in recent memory and that’s not only because they’re incredibly comfortable and cute, but the natural/tan color is so versatile. And now that they’re on sale, they’re such a steal for the quality. I love that the leather makes a casual outfit just slightly more polished. They’ll definitely be in heavy rotation through fall and winter, too!