Hey, guys! First, we’re so glad you’re here and keep coming back to read our little blog. We just love you! Do we tell you that enough? Well it’s true… we do. Today’s post is a new addition to the content lineup here on Love + Specs, and is part of a handful new content ideas that we’ve been dreaming up this year to offer you more than just outfit details and style inspiration, DIY project stories, home decor highlights and our travel diaries. Those are all still here to stay (as long as you like them), but we want to give you guys more… more value, more information, more inspiration, more of what you love and what we love. So the first thing we want to say to you is that if you’re into this post today or if you think this post is the most worthless piece of content you’ve ever read, please please please tell us in the comments section. Good or bad, we value your feedback and we want to hear it.
We’re calling this series “The Tuesday 10” and it’s all about discovery – 10 things we’ve discovered in the last week that inspired us, that we enjoyed, or that we just found useful, and we’re passing the discovery on to you in hopes that you might find something in here valuable. There are no rules that guide the Tuesday 10 in terms of what kinds of things make the list, so it’s a free for all, which is exactly what we like about it. We’d also love to hear about the discoveries you made in the last week, so let’s keep the conversation going in the comments – tell us what rocked your world last week!
- We’ve both been using & loving the new haircare line from celeb hairstylist Kristen Ess at Target. Shockingly affordable & totally lives up to the hype.
- Off Camera with Sam Jones is one of our favorite shows on TV, so it’s beyond us that we had no idea that it’s also a successful podcast (currently binging). Sam is gracious & masterful interviewer & his conversations with some of the world’s most interesting and successful characters are fascinating.
- On a recent work trip to Austin Chris came across a new-to-him Austin-based brand he thought was was super cool called Howler Brothers. If you’re a dude who’s into fishing, surfing, hanging out or being awesome, you have to check out their clothing and gear.
- We’ve really been enjoying Gary Vaynerchuck’s YouTube channel lately. This recent video & this recent video specifically talk about two important digital media & marketing points that stuck with us.
- We stumbled on the Pomgrim Instagram account & have both been obsessing over the pics of this adorable Pomeranian, Grim and his love for his owner’s delicious food. If you’re into puppies & happiness, you need this Insta account in your life.
- I do my own nails at home (and love it) & Essie’s new one-step nail care + color polish line called Treat, Love & Color is a revelation! Currently wearing the color the color “Minimally Modest“.
- Keds new spring sneaker releases have been next level good this year. My sister & I are loving the Rifle Paper Co. x Keds collection (I love this style & she loves this style with its matching mini-me style) & they have a bunch of leather styles that I’ve been coveting, including this one & this one.
- Carrying a heavy work tote with thin, unsupportive straps has been killing my neck & shoulders lately, so I’m seriously considering grabbing the new CalPak Kaya leather backpack that fits my MacBook Pro. Should I take the leap? Too old school to carry a backpack?
- As you can probably tell from some of our most recent style posts here, here and here, Chris loves a good leather sneaker for work and play. He recently discovered TCG & loves their styles & price point. Specifically this style and this style.
- The entire Dawson’s Creek cast reunited for the cover of Entertainment Weekly & the video interview & images are taking us waaaaay back… in the best way.